[UNIT 4] DAY 4: Geography, verbs, and vocabulary practice (SPAN 2)
You must be logged in to view this content.
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Watch the video in the Materials tab, then answer the questions below:
- List 2 facts you learned about the economy of Mexico.
- What part of Mexico is the poor part, and what group of people mainly live there?
- List 2 facts you learned about the land (size, climate, geography) of Mexico.
- List 2 facts you learned about the people (population, etc.)of Mexico.
- According to the video, what ethnic or racial groups live in Mexico?
- What are some major businesses or products made there?
- What is something you were surprised to learn, or just didn’t know was true about Mexico?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
Click the link below to access the Verbs tutorial.
Correct 40 / 40 PointsIncorrect / 40 Points
- Enter room 417005.
- Enter your Last Name, First Name.
- Get an 85 or higher. You can take it more than once.
- After you are done, answer the question below.
Click the link below to access the vocabulary exercise.
- (Click here to access the Quizlet vocabulary assignment).
- Then confirm below that you have completed it.